2008年11月8日星期六

GossipGirl Notes 0209



text him
给他发短信

deflower her
玷污她

your specialty
你的专长

philanthropic society's annual gala
慈善年会

financial backers
资金支持者

furtune 500

sometimes the ends have to justify the means
有时要不择手段

looks like you got nailed
看样子你得手了

how tacky are you
你真贱!

being center of attention
成为焦点

whatever you decide, i'm with you
无论你做什么决定,我都陪着你。

you are behind the plot.
你错过了情节


his morals are questionable.
他的品行有问题。

This is a sign from God
这是上帝的指引

little red riding 、 the big bad wolf
小红帽&大灰狼

distracted, self-centered mothers
冷漠、自私的母亲

she's the one with all the guts
她是有胆量的恶人。

I'm saving you from making a terrible mistakes.
我让你避免犯错。

minimalism
简约主义

not succumbing to your baser instincts
不向本能屈服

没有评论: